Here is the agenda for the Silver Lake Village Council meeting on Monday, June 19 at 7 p.m. in Village Hall, 2961 Kent Road.
Monday, June 19, 2017
REGULAR MEETING OF THE COUNCIL OF THE VILLAGE OF SILVER LAKE
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll call of Council.
3. Approval of the minutes.
- Approval of the minutes of the June 5, 2017, Regular Council Meeting.
4. Jason Pullin, will be available to talk about the potential deer population control program.
5. Discussion on Paul and Kirklyn Kuzdrall moral claim.
6. Ordinances and Resolutions:
RESOLUTION NO.: 51-2017 A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE PAYMENT OF CERTAIN CLAIMS TOTALING $185,037.43. (Finance & Appropriations)
RESOLUTION NO.: 52-2017 A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE MAYOR TO PURCHASE A 25-YARD CAPACITY VACUUM LEAF COLLECTOR FROM ODB DOMINION BRUSH CO., AND DECLARING AN EMERGENCY.
(Finance & Appropriations)
RESOLUTION NO.: 53-2017 A RESOLUTION AWARDING A CONTRACT TO PERRIN ASPHALT COMPANY FOR THE 2017 COLD MILLING AND RESURFACING OF VARIOUS STREETS IN THE VILLAGE OF SILVER LAKE, AND DECLARING AN EMERGENCY. (Finance & Appropriations)
RESOLUTION NO.: 54-2017 A RESOLUTION DECLARING THE INTENT OF COUNCIL TO RAISE THE FIXED MONTHLY SEWER USE CHARGE BY $1.60 PER BENEFIT ON OR ABOUT JULY 1, 2018, TO PAY FOR INCREASE COSTS RELATED TO THE 2018 LEE ROAD, NORTH PARK DRIVE, LODGE AVENUE, AND MAIDEN LANE SANITARY SEWER REPLACEMENT PROJECT, AND DECLARING AN EMERGENCY. (Finance & Appropriations)
RESOLUTION NO.: 55-2017 A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE MAYOR TO EXECUTE THE “SUMMIT COUNTY INTERGOVERNMENTAL MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR JOB CREATION AND RETENTION AND TAX REVENUE SHARING,” AND DECLARING AN EMERGENCY. (Personnel & Public Affairs)
ORDINANCE NO.: 50-2017 AN ORDINANCE GRANTING AN EASEMENT UPON VILLAGE PROPERTY ALSO KNOWN AS HIGHLAND DRIVE, A PLATTED BUT UNCONSTRUCTED EXTENSION OF HIGHLAND DRIVE TO GRAHAM ROAD AND DECLARING AN EMERGENCY. (Planning, Zoning & Insurance)
Third Reading: None
7. Comments from the audience (3-minute maximum per person).
8. Committee Hearings to discuss pending legislation.
A) Planning, Zoning & Insurance.
B) Finance & Appropriations.
C) Public Improvements.
D) Personnel & Public Affairs.
9. Reports of Council’s Standing Committees.
10. Mayor’s Report.
11. Reports of Village Officials.
12. Miscellaneous Business.
13. The next regular meeting of Council will be on Monday, July 17, 2017
Note: The July 3, 2017 meeting has been cancelled.